[NEohioPAL] Come 2016. You're in the Spotlight! Master the Art: Choose Change to Enhance Your Artistic Results

sue holland johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 26 12:59:46 PST 2016

 Come 2016.  You're in the Spotlight!Master the Art:  Choose Change to Enhance Your Artistic Results Because I believe in ‘miracles and magic,’ I often wave my ‘invisible magic wand’ to help performers (actors, singers, dancers, etc.) see that they can become empowered to do the hard physical, mental, emotional and spiritual work it takes to realize their ability to achieve great artistic results.For instance, suppose you are one of my students, or cast in a play and are having trouble learning or mastering the role you are preparing for. You just cannot seem to put all the pieces together to create the polished, professional result you would like.  It does not matter if you are an actor, singer, musician, dancer or other performing artist. Here is how you can be your own “Change Agent” to create and develop your own, unique performance power. Monologue & Character Development, Theatre & On-Camera Auditions & Acting
Private CoachingIf you are an aspiring or experienced actor pursuing your passion, or career in the creative arts, “Master the Art” coaching can help you learn or hone your artistic craft & the business basics of being a professional.. “Master the Art:” Monologue Development
. “Master the Art:” Character Development. “Master the Art:” Theatre Auditioning
. “Master the Art:” Theatre Acting. “Master the Art:” On-camera Auditioning
. “Master the Art:” On-camera Acting
“Master the Art” private coaching helps you improve
     . Performance Preparation
     . Performance Power
     . Professional Etiquette Private Coaching by appointment. Fees
Option: Sun sign analysis & interpretation to give you insights
& help you do your craft work.Coach:
Sue Johnson, SAG/AFTRA
Exec. Director, Wake Up And Live’s Actors’ Studio (WUAL)
Producer, Director “Wake Up And Live with the Arts”
wakeupandlives at gmail.comWould you like Sue Johnson to speak to your group?Would you like to have a private life coaching session? wakeupandlives at gmail.com