[NEohioPAL] Pull Some Strings with CPH

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 28 07:32:35 PST 2016

If your interest was piqued at our most recent Behind-the-Scenes event, we are delighted to announce that members of the CPH Education Team will be presenting a FREE hands-on puppetry workshop geared toward all ages on Saturday, January 30th! Whether you were able to attend "No Strings Attached" or not, you are invited to make a puppet and practice your character conversational skills! Featuring Education Associate Brittni Addison and the CWRU/CPH MFA Class of 2018's Lavour Addison.

11:30 am - 1:00 pm Classroom A | 5th Floor of The Middough Building, 1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200 Cleveland, OH 44114
RSVP to baddison at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:baddison at clevelandplayhouse.com>