[NEohioPAL] TV spots - casting for spokesperson

Don Pavlish via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 28 10:25:49 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm casting a spokesperson to appear in TV spots for a local furniture
store.

I'm looking for someone who is friendly, confident and professional on-
camera.   We are casting without regard to gender, ethnicity or age.

These are paid shoots and talent will be provided with a copy of the
finished spots. Non-union talent only, and no agencies or agents please.

To be considered, please email casting at pavlishgroup.com and include:
	-  a current headshot and your acting résumé.
	-  links to some online videos in which you appear.  (Ie., YouTube,
Vimeo, your own website, etc.)

Do not send video files as attachments as these will be too large for
email and your email will be automatically deleted.

thanks,
- Don

--
Don Pavlish