[NEohioPAL] THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER'S INAUGURAL DIRECTOR SERIES CONCLUDES SATURDAY

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 29 05:13:33 PST 2016

*This Saturday, January 30 The Lorain Palace Theater concludes its
inaugural Director Series with Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" at
7PM.  Local rock heroes This Avenue Dark will be on our Box Seat Stage as
the doors, Chandelier Lounge and SMASH:The World's Greatest Food Truck all
OPEN AT 6PM! *

*Only $5 gets you in for all of this!*

*Check us out online at www.LorainPalace.com <http://www.LorainPalace.com>
for our full upcoming schedule (which includes Jazz finally returning to
the Palace!), join our email list for first announcements and special
deals! Also be sure to "like" us on our very active Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/The-Lorain-Palace-Theater-47796817217/?ref=hl
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Lorain-Palace-Theater-47796817217/?ref=hl>)
The Palace is where fun begins!*
*The Lorain Palace Theater*