[NEohioPAL] First class is FREE! Check out what our students and industry professionals are saying

Jessica Houde via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 30 07:07:27 PST 2016

Houde School of Acting Classes

"The Houde of School of Acting is the first place I recommend to actors in the Cleveland area.

Jessica Houde's extensive knowledge and background, combined with her true passion for teaching

and the development of her students, make it a great place to study acting.

Whether you're a beginner or a more seasoned actor looking to sharpen your craft, this school

provides the encouragement and insight you need to grow and develop as an actor."

Stephen Black - President of THE TALENT GROUP

  "My decision to study at the Houde School has been one of my best. I look forward to every class not only because of the great environment and the people I study with, but also because I know I will find a way to improve night in and night out. Jessica's ability to pinpoint both the positive and the negative in her students' work is both informative and encouraging, and if a student puts in the effort, it is very difficult not to continually grow. Her instruction has helped me to better understand not just the art of acting, but myself as a person. On a professional level, the Houde School has prepared me to sign with the Talent Group, and I am confident that with continued training and hard work, I will soon begin adding paid credits to my resume. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a chance to improve as an artist, make new friends, and do something fun." Vince Orlandi
"I can't say enough great things about this wonderful acting school that has forever changed my life. You most certainly won't find acting training in the Midwest area as detailed and involved as what the Houde School of Acting has to offer. If you're not just looking for a quick one weekend class, but an ongoing course that will push you and create real change and growth in your craft, then THIS school in Cleveland, Ohio AND Kent, Ohio is the right place for you. "

Jessica Craig

"What Jessica is offering to "the actor" in Cleveland, is simply gold, but doesn't cost near as much. A blessing, it might actually help save you, in so many ways; it did for me. I have recently made the move to NY, and the mirror image of what you get out here Jessica gives you in Cleveland for a third of the cost. I recently audited the "Ted Bardy Studio" (Meisner based) here in NY and was allowed to participate in "repetition". The feed back I received from the instructor confirmed Jessica's prestige. I was told, "you are right on, yup, yup, you are the best student I have ever seen here coming from another school, you had a 'great' teacher."

Channing Jackson   "Houde School of Acting has become a second home for me.  Jessica has done so much for me I can not thank her enough.  Not only has her teaching given me the tools I need to become a great actress, but also to become a success in any field I pursue.  This class has helped me find myself.  I have gained so much confidence, and, friends.  I have learned to take risks and make strong choices, not only in my acting, but my life.  Anyone thinking of joining this class, be warned it is life changing!  In summary, I love this class, the people in it, and, most importantly my awesome acting coach, Jessica."
 Sarah M. Yonkof  "When I started the Houde School of Acting I thought acting was just memorizing lines, but then Jessica showed me there was more to it.  She showed me that acting is having fun, being creative, and adding behavior.  Also I want to say that I love the Houde School and that Jessica is a great teacher.  She has also taught me that acting is something i wanna keep doing for the rest of my life."Julie Suslik, teen student
  FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
Studio 1 Cleveland heights AdultSun 3:30-6:30 Film ReelSun 7-9:30 ImprovMon 7-9:30 MeisnerTue 7-9:30 On Camera Wed 7-9:30 Scene Study Thur 7:30-9:30 adv MeisnerSat 12-2 MeisnerPre-TeenMon 4:30-6 Sat 2:30-4
Studio 2 Kent Sun 5-7 Scene StudyTue 7-9 MeisnerWed 7-9 On Camera Pre-TeenSun 3-4
www.houdeschoolofacting.org
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android