[NEohioPAL] Editors for Feature Length Productions

Shawn Rech via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 31 22:13:24 PST 2016

You don't have to leave Cleveland to do meaningful work.

Are you an exceptional editor wanting to work on actual motion pictures?
Have your work seen in theaters, on Premium Cable and Streaming Services
like Netflix. Have your work reviewed by the New York Times, Village Voice,
RogerEbert.com, and Los Angeles Times...

Make movies that shine a light on significant social issues.

Transition Studios is looking for two editors with experience assembling
full length films.

These are contractor positions expected to run 4-6 months.

They are paid positions with daily rates offered to qualified applicants
based on their experience.

Please send a sample of your work, an idea of how long it took to edit the
sample, and your preferred equipment to srech65 (at) gmail.com

During this contract period you must have full-time, daytime availability.

You will use our equipment in a comfortable work environment.

We are not looking for employees - we are looking for vendors.

--
*Shawn Rech*
*Transition Studios*