[NEohioPAL] It's back in the saddle for Eve 'n' Stephen

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 4 14:09:19 PST 2016

Happy to share that Eve 'n' Stephen will be singing & playing at The North Union Farmer's Indoor Market at Shaker Square NEXT Saturday, February 21, 9 am - noon.We LOVE playing the NUFM.               Sunday, February 22, 2-3- pm, we will be performing for the Beachwood Arts Council at The Beachwood Community Center. Free and open to the public, all ages appropriate and there WILL be refreshments :):) So get ready for some toe-tapping, finger-snapping good energy as we come out of semi-hibernation with new songs and renewed energy. We look forward to seeing y'all :):)