[NEohioPAL] Dance-piration Classes for Special Needs Up and Running!

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 2 09:53:10 PST 2016

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am most happy to announce that the dance classes for Special needs and
Challenged individuals are now up and running!

Dance-piration is now offering classes for:

11 yrs and Up -----  Thursdays from 6:30 - 7:00
5 yrs - 10 yrs. ------  Thursdays from 3:15 - 3:45

Dance-piration is also offering classes for:

Adults and Senior Citizens -----Tuesdays from 11:00 - 12:00
Senior Citizens  ----- Fridays 3-4 pm.

All classes are $5.00 per class, cash and checks accepted.

Punch cards are available for multi-class purchases (4 and 8) and for each
punch card purchases, you receive a bonus free class!!!!!

Call or email Vicki at 440-930-4782/ singingvic at gmail.com for registration
form and availability of classes.

Pre-registration is a must at this time.

We are very excited to be able to offer these programs and look forward to
seeing some of you there!

Sincerely,

Vicki Fritzman