[NEohioPAL] WEEKEND WARRIOR WORKSHOP 2 (Intensive For Actors) 2/20-2/21

Will F Moore via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 2 20:10:22 PST 2016

*2 spots left!*

*The WEEKEND WARRIOR WORKSHOP Take 2 (WWW2) is scheduled for February 20-21
2016. It's for** those  actors who already have acting experience plus
novice & intermediate level actors. WWW2 is a weekend intensive workshop
that will sharpen your acting skills and expand your search technique for
professional opportunities.*

*If you are a novice actor, you will gain the start up tools to propel on
an efficient fast track. Experienced actors will revive their already
obtained skills through proven techniques for the advanced. This program is
designed for ALL ACTORS and my guidance has proven to offer immediate
growth for most. My comprehensive instruction will engage you in
cooperative learning and participation that usually results in an
accelerated capacity for thespians.*

WWW focuses on preparing potential actors with the foundation and methods
to ramp up their careers OR existing actors to make the jump from smaller
roles to larger ones in film, TV, and industrials (sponsored films). The
best example is going from being an extra to competing for speaking roles,
or deploying/continuing you in film and TV if you have been a theatre
actor--by exposure to contrasting performance and direction. My proven
success relies heavily on a regiment that I have designed specifically
based on my own experience as an actor and casting professional--and your
NEED.

The intent is to make actors more marketable and competitive with an agenda
to prepare participants for increasing audition opportunities and
progressing one's acting ability in an intensified environment. My goal is
to prepare you in seeking and auditioning for more lucrative roles.

I am a professional SAG-AFTRA actor with 20 years of experience and a
multitude of credits in TV and film (but my foundation started in theatre).
My aptitude expanded from being a reputable casting professional of 15
years. I know the formula, follow my lead and you will efficiently speed up
your process and have an edge in this competitive field.

WWW2 goes beyond course study, instruction and the arts. It also highlights
the importance of expanding your opportunities and recognizing revenue
streams where they seem limited. The agenda includes:

   - Acting Development
   - Auditioning Improvement
   - Answers about SAG & Agencies
   - Expanding Opportunities
   - Interactive Instruction
   - Impact of Technology
   - More

If interested in registering, please reply to willfmooremedia at gmail.com for
inquiries. WWW2 has a reserved count for participation and limited
registration. ACT NOW!!

Will F. Moore
HOW TO ACT INSTRUCTIONAL SERIES
*Home of Actors Starter Kit, Auditioning College, Weekend Warrior Workshop,
1:1 Acting Development*