[NEohioPAL] Short. Sweet. Film Fest

Short Sweet via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 3 13:53:45 PST 2016

Short. Sweet. Film Fest

March 4 - 6

Alex Theater @ The Metropolitan at the 9

The Short. Sweet. Film Fest strives to showcase the best local, national,
and international films from up-and-coming filmmakers. What better way to
watch independent cinema then in the stunning and brand-new Alex Theater
<http://alextheatercleveland.com/> at the Metropolitan at the 9
<http://www.metropolitancleveland.com/> and enjoying a cool beer or
cocktail with some gourmet food?

Did we mention there will also be live music throughout the film festival?

*Friday, March 4 - Local Filmmaker's Night*, doors open at 6:00pm and films
will run from 7-10:00pm, followed by live music and a local filmmaker's
networking/social event.

*Saturday, March 5*, doors open at 11:00am and films will run from
12noon-9:00pm, followed by live music and a filmmaker's networking/social
event.  There will be a hour intermission at 3:00pm which includes a
workshop by Cleveland Camera Rental <http://www.clevelandcamerarental.com/>.
We will include several other *local *throughout the day as well as films
sponsored by *Ohio Independent Pictures.*

*Sunday, March 6*, doors open at 11:00am and films will run from
12noon-7:00pm.  There will be a short intermission at 3:00pm which includes
live music.  We will feature several *International *films on this day.
The evening will conclude with showings of the 2016 Short. Sweet. Film Fest
award winners.

All patrons can come-and-go throughout the festival as long as they keep
their wristband on.

The full film schedule can be found here:
http://shortsweetfilmfest.com/festival-schedule-2016/

For more updates please check out our Facebook page: Short. Sweet. Film Fest
<https://www.facebook.com/ShortSweetFilmFest/> or Twitter: @SSFilmFest
<https://twitter.com/SSFilmFest>
When Friday, March 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 8:00 PM
(EST) - Add to Calendar
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/short-sweet-film-fest-tickets-20834809476#add-to-calendar-modal>
Where Alex Theater in the Metropolitan at The 9, Autograph Collection® -
2017 East 9th Street Cleveland, OH 44115

Tickets can be purchased online:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/short-sweet-film-fest-tickets-20834809476