[NEohioPAL] Brunswick High School presents "Rhinoceros" this weekend

Cassie Neumann via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 4 06:35:05 PST 2016

*Brunswick High School presents Rhinoceros*

Thursday 2/4, Friday 2/5, Saturday 2/6
7 pm
James J. Hayas Performing Arts Center
Brunswick High School
3581 Center Road, Brunswick

Our winter play takes an "absurd" turn with Eugene Ionesco's post-WWII
drama. Residents in a small town in France are surprised one day when they
see a rhinoceros running through the city's streets. As if seeing a
rhinoceros isn't strange enough, we soon discover that it is actually the
townspeople who are turning into rhinoceroses- by choice! As everyone
around him begins to transform into wild beasts, our main character,
Berenger, is left wondering what it really means be to be human- and
whether or not he wants to remain human.

Tickets $6 students/ $8 adults
Available at the door- contact director Cassie Neumann at CNeumann at bcsoh.org
with any questions.