[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is seeking those in the Arts to Join our Crusade

Prelude2Cinema via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 6 06:30:12 PST 2016

Prelude2Cinema is seeking those in the Arts to Join our Crusade to create the Cinema Industry which will bring arts and jobs to Northeast Ohio.

Prelude2Cinema needs Interns

Prelude2Cinema is seeking interns ASAP to help us create a Cinema Industry. We need at least three assistants for marketing,  general office duties and one assistant to help with accounting. In the past, our interns have received college credit. Here is info on our Internship program.
 http://www.prelude2cinema.com/2014-prelude2cinema/intern-program.php

Prelude2Cinema needs Promo Models

Prelude2Cinema pitches at Accelerate 2016

Prelude2Cinema's Studio Chief Alex P. Michaels and actress Sofia Plass (aka "Secret Agent Sofia") will be presenting "I am Hollywood" at Accelerate 2016, an event sponsored by the Cleveland Leadership Center and Citizen's Bank on February 24, 2016.

Prelude2Cinema will also be presenting an update on our pitch from Accelerate 2016 "Bring Crime 2 Cleaveland " which featured actor and former politician Peter Lawson Jones. He and Alex are in the video on this page which gives info on how to attend Accelerate 2016.
 http://www.cleveleads.org/accelerateNEO

We will also need a total of three Attractive Male and Female promo models for the event. Contact us ASAP at talent at prelude2cinema.com for details,

Prelude2Cinema looks forward to you joining the Crusade.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
"Subtle, Honest, Entertaining, Advertisement."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
"Subtle, Honest, Entertaining, Advertisement."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

Prelude2Cinema is honored to be one of the 25  presenters at Accelerate 2016. Join us Wednesday February 24, 2016
https://www.cleveleads.org/Accelerate2016