[NEohioPAL] Olde Town Hall Theatre

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 6 09:58:14 PST 2016

*Support Your Local Community Theatre*

Currently we are seeking gift basket items to auction for our upcoming
comedy sensation, *Moon Over Buffalo,* which runs April 22nd to May 7th and
for our *Artists Unite*! open poetry reading on Saturday, March 19th. For
more details, please contact Lisa Carter at 440-865-8700 for further
details.

*Underwrite the 2016-2017 season*
The Board of Directors has also opened up the opportunity for organizations
or individuals to underwrite a show for our theater! We are looking for new
sponsors so we can continue to offer great selections. and maintain the
only FREE summer youth theater program in Lorain County! You choose whether
you want to sponsor a musical ($3,000) or a straight production ($1,000). A
$1,000 donation will receive 10 complimentary tickets and headline
advertising. For a musical production, a $3,000 donation towards production
costs, you will receive 16 complimentary tickets and headline advertising.

Besides being tax deductible, because we are a 503C(3) organization, every
penny goes directly to paying the fees to producing these amazing shows!
Please consider being an underwriter for you or your organization today!
Contact Lisa Carter at 440-865-8700 for more information.

*Fiddler on the Roof! Performances*

Reserve your tickets today by calling 440-327-2909! Take a wonderful step
back into time with the music about Tevye, the poor milkman and his family
in czarist Russia! Directed by John Schneider
<https://www.facebook.com/john.schneider.900>. Our theatre is located at
36119 Centre Ridge Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

SHOW TIMES
Fri. Feb. 19, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. Feb. 20, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Fri. Feb. 26, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. Feb. 27, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sun. Feb. 28, 2016 - 3:00 pm

Fri. Mar. 4, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. Mar. 5, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sun. Mar. 6, 2016 - 3:00 pm

Fri. Mar. 11, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. Mar. 12, 2016 - 7:30 pm

TICKET INFORMATION

Adults: $15

Seniors: $12

Chidren: $12

*Free Performance of Agatha Christie's **The Secret Adversary*

On February 29, 2016 at 7 pm the Great Lakes Theatre Festival will be
performing, "The Secret Adversary," at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North
Ridgeville, Ohio. Agatha Christie's THE SECRET ADVERSARY A Tommy and
Tuppence Adventure World premiere adaptation by David Hansen Directed by
Lisa Ortenzi . Agatha Christie introduces her young adventurers Tommy and
Tuppence in this free, 70 minute touring play! In this world-premiere
adaptation, young Thomas Beresford and Prudence "Tup...pence" Cowley decide
to become adventurers for hire and swiftly find themselves in an
international plot to bring down the British government. Time is not on
their side as they plot to uncover the mysterious "Mister Brown". Five
actors bring this suspenseful tale to life. Sponsors - See more at:
http://www.greatlakestheater.org/education/outreach-tour…

The free performance is one night only! Please come join us! Call
440-327-2909 for reservations. Our theatre is located at 36119 Centre Ridge
Rd. North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com