[NEohioPAL] Durang/Durang Discounted Tickets for SuperBowl Sunday Matinee

Tim Anderson, Education Director via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 6 18:25:28 PST 2016

Is football not your thing? Do you prefer absurd comedy and theater
parodies? Come to our Sunday, February 6, 3:00 p.m. matinee performance of
"Durang/Durang," Six Plays by Christopher Durang.

This production features a talented cast including Stewart Blackwood, Adam
Bowers, Tara Corkery, Elaine Gritti, Dylan Grosh-Hoy, Greg Mandryk, Jaclyn
Phelps, Daryl Kelley, & Sally Spitz under the direction of Tim Anderson.

Enjoy our extended Coffeehouse Intermission featuring gourmet coffees and
tea, where delectable desserts are available for purchase.

Buy tickets at the link below and use promotion code "superbowl" to receive
a 50% discount (or tell us the code at the box office)!

http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/…/sho…/durangdurang/
<http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/theater/shows/durangdurang/>