[NEohioPAL] Actress Needed

Lauren Persons via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 8 03:37:49 PST 2016

*AFRICAN-AMERICAN      ACTRESS NEEDED*

*           Age 35-50     *

Be a part of Cleveland Public theatre’s third annual *Station Hope* (April
30, 6-10 p.m.) and the first annual *Road to Hope* (April 9th, 6-9 p.m.)
 events of entertainment and art inspired by the history of St John’s
Church and the Underground Railroad.

As part of this project, local playwright, Vickie Williams, has created a
powerful ten-minute play.  “Diamond in the Rough,” which raises the timely
issue of increasing street violence and the profound effect it has on
families.  The play poignantly portrays a mother’s passion to keep her sons
safe long enough to reach their potential and live a good life.

Please email Lauren Persons at: laurenepersons at gmail.com if you are
interested in setting up an audition time.  We will start rehearsal in a
week a couple times a week until we get closer to the performance date on
Saturday, April 30th.