[NEohioPAL] Seeking tech staff for HBTI summer 2016 productions of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF and INTO THE WOODS

Beatrice Katz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 8 07:21:09 PST 2016

*Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute- Summer 2016*
*SEEKING applicants for the following positions...*

*Lighting Designer*
*Stage Manager*
*Assistant Stage Manager*

*Please reply to this inquiry with attached resume and appropriate links
(if available) to your work. *bkatz at hb.edu
*-----------------------------*

*more info about Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute, and the shows...*

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI)

Bebe Weinberg Katz, Director

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) provides top notch training
opportunities in drama, dance and music and the chance to participate in
fully staged productions.

HBTI is committed to helping our students improve their skills in the
performing arts. Students will be immersed in a challenging curriculum of
drama, dance and music with instruction from working professionals.

Along with their growing arts skills and appreciation for the arts in
general, our students will gain confidence that will be of benefit to them
in their eventual field of pursuit in the world at large.

HBTI’s summer training and productions are located at Hathaway Brown
School, 19600 North Park Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122.

PRODUCTIONS FIDDLER ON THE ROOF

Director, Choreographer – Bebe Weinberg Katz

Music Director - John Krol

Set Designer - Ron Newell

Costume Designer- Jackie Guerra

Fight Choreographer- Ryan Zarecki