[NEohioPAL] Director Resumes Sought for Future Projects (Playwrights Local 4181)

Playwrights Local via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 8 10:09:39 PST 2016

Playwrights Local 4181 (playwrightslocal.org) is a new playwrights' center
based at Waterloo Arts in Collinwood that fosters and presents plays by
local writers. We're in the process of building a database of directors who
are interested in working with us on various projects, e.g. staged
readings, workshops, productions, and festivals.

Our goal is to create a pool of interested and capable directors from which
to draw in the future. Our next set of openings involves a series of staged
readings planned for April 15-17.

If interested, please send your resume and a short cover letter to Dale
Heinen, Director in Residence, dheinen at playwrightslocal.org.