[NEohioPAL] IMPROV GYM - MARC MORITZ OFFERS IMPROV DROP-IN CLASSES!

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 8 15:02:08 PST 2016

*IMPROV DROP-IN GYM*

*Marc Moritz* - Improv Master Teacher & Second City / ImprovOlympic Alumnus
Offering Weekly Drop-In Classes for those with a Fear of Commitment!

*SIX WEEKS*

*TONS OF SKILLS!*

*WHO: Instructor : Marc Moritz*

*WHERE: Idea Center – Playhouse Square - **1375 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
44115*

*DATES: 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19 , 3/26 WHEN: Saturdays / 11am-1pm*

*16 Years - Adults*

*COST : $10.00/Class* - (Take one. Take 'em all!)

*SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 20:*
*IMPROV TOOLBOX*
Addresses Basic Improv Principles. Rules, Terminology, Listening, Truth,
and other Basics. Perfect for Beginners or those needing a refresher.

*SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27*

*GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!*

Learn and Play Improv Games/Structures. Every Improviser needs an arsenal
of these.

*SATURDAY, MARCH 5*

*BUILDING CHARACTER*

All solid Improv work is grounded in strong Character work. Learn to deepen
and heighten those choices.

*SATURDAY, MARCH 12*

*WHERE AM I? - ENVIRONMENTS & OBJECT WORK*

The foundation of honest Improv Scene Work. We will address the importance
of creating specific "wheres".

*SATURDAY, MARCH 19*

*WALKING & TALKING - SCENE WORK STRATEGIES*

We dive into the elements of 2-Person Scenes and avoiding the "Talking
Heads" Syndrome.

*SATURDAY, MARCH 26*

*PUTTING IT TOGETHER - SCENE BY SCENE - LONG-FORM *

Fully-Integrated, Connected, Scenes. A great culmination in the work.

*F**URTHER INFO: Marc Moritz*

*marcmoritz at gmail.com* <marcmoritz at gmail.com>

*216-255-1120*