[NEohioPAL] Local Filmmakers needed for Roundtable Event February 29th or March 1, 2016

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 13 19:04:51 PST 2016

Prelude2Cinema wanted to invite Local Filmmakers who have a History of Making Movies in Northeast Ohio to a Filmmaker Roundtable at our next Prelude2Cinema presents... event February 29th and March 1st 2016. The event starts at 6:30pm to 9pm. The Roundtable will be about  30 to 45 minutes between film screenings.

https://filmfreeway.com/festival/Prelude2CinemaPresents

Prelude2Cinema wants you to invite your fans to attend and we will focus on the following topics

How to make a Movie in NE Ohio with or without a Budget?

What do you think needs to change for the Community to embrace Indie Filmmakers

Pitch your latest project for support and tell why it benefits the film community here

A moderated talk, but feel free to be open and honest.

Please message me and let me know if you are interested and available. Wish you much continued success.

DETAILS ON SUBMISSIONS AND TICKETS FOR THE FESTIVAL.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/festival.html

If you are interested in submitting a movie, please let us know as well. Submissions are open till February 20th, 2016. We will waive the fee for those who participate in the Roundtable.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join the Cinema Industry