[NEohioPAL] What is the #1 reason postings to Neohiopal are rejected?

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 17 05:30:32 PST 2016

*Noah and I have a document with a series of "canned" replies when we have
to reject a posting.*

*Here is the one we send out most often - at least several times each
day...*

"The amount of text and/or graphics in your posting is (insert total here)
bytes.  Each message must be limited to 35,000 bytes or less. Please resend
your message WITHOUT pictures, graphics or attachments and/or reduce the
amount of text in the body of the message so that the total size of your
posting is less than 35,000 bytes.  For more information about guidelines
for posting, please check out the faqs at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-faqs/"

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator