[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet to debut FIRST children's story book titled- Black Ballerina

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 17 19:20:28 PST 2016

Cleveland Inner City Ballet to debut FIRST children's story book titled- Black Ballerina- at our Black Ballerina Ball this Saturday, February 27th, 2016 time 1-3pm in our newly renovated downtown Cleveland Ballet Studio located at 1427 East 36th. Street, 4203A.
Come help us celebrate African American's in Dance- during Black History Month- and be part of the release of our new children's story book- Black Ballerina.
A few pages of our children's story book can be viewed on the schools Facebook page under Cleveland Inner City Ballet.
RSVP to Black Ballerina Ball on Facebook at Cleveland Inner City Ballet or by calling 216.903.6604
Thank you,We hope to see you at the Ball!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 420ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604CICBallet at ymail.comclevelandinnercityballet.orgFollow us on Facebook!