[NEohioPAL] Into the Woods: It's time to start the journey.

Martin Friedman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 18 06:19:15 PST 2016

*Lakeland Civic Theatre announces*

*A Still wonderful and original musical play*

*Into the Woods*

    Music and Lyrics by    Stephen Sondheim
                                                                 Book
by     James Lapine

Directed by Martin Friedman

Set and Lighting Design by Trad A Burns

Musical Direction by Jordan Cooper

Costume Design by Tesia Benson

Sound Designed by Eric Simna

Production Stage Management by Nichole Vencl

*The Play:*

*Into the Woods. * Sondheim-light right? Well, I am not so sure that is
what you will get as either an audience member or an actor. I like to think
that this group of theatre artists, including Sondheim, Lapine, Burns,
Cooper, Benson, Simna and Friedman think outside the box and look at things
a bit differently. We look at this musical play not just to do it
differently, but rather to take a look at an old friend and see how much WE
have changed.

*The Roles:*

*Dad/Narrator: **Rob Albrecht*

*Cinderella**: Neely Gevaart*

*Baker: **Brian Altman*

*Baker’s Wife**: Trinidad Snider*

*Jack**: Frank Ivancic*

*Jack’s Mother**: Kristy Cruz*

*Witch**: Amiee Collier*

*Little Red Riding Hood:** Jade McGee*

*Cinderella’s Prince:** Eric Fancher*

*Rapunzel’s Prince: **Daniel Simpson*

*Rapunzel: **Sarah Clare*

*Stepmother: **Liz Huff*

*Step sisters: **Sidney Pearlman, Stephanie Hardin*

*Steward, etc: **Robert Pierce*

*Production Dates:*

*Into the Woods *
*will open on Friday, February 5 and run through February 28,  2016. There
will be twelve (12) shows. *

*February (Friday and Saturday) 19, 20 @ 7:30pm February 21 (Sunday) @
2:00pm *

*February (Friday and Saturday) 26,27 @ 7:30pm February 28 (Sunday) @
2:00pm *

*Tickets:*

*$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $7 for all students. For ticket
reservations and information call** 440-525-7134 <440-525-7134>** or
contact Martin Friedman at* *martinfriedman98 at gmail.com
<martinfriedman98 at gmail.com>.  OR*

*Order tickets on-line at **lakelandcc.edu/arts
<http://lakelandcc.edu/arts>. *