[NEohioPAL] Need An Actor

Tim Collingwood via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 18 15:28:10 PST 2016

Hi,

My play, Concrete Fruit, will be read at Ensemble Theatre in Coventry (
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 44118)on February 29th at 7pm.  I
need an actor, preferably African-American, to read the part of Emmett. I
would like to get a rehearsal in before the night so if anyone reaches out
to me via email or phone, I will accept the first person who calls or
emails. You can reach me at (216) 408-2531 or tc71087 at hotmail.com

Concrete Fruit is a short play about a cop who is an interracial marriage
whose son gets killed by his partner. Michael Oatman will direct the
actors, and I plan on attending one rehearsal before the public reading.
Emmett is a younger role, but the actor portraying him does not have to be
teenage/preteen.

Tim Collingwood