[NEohioPAL] Act-It UP! Community Theatre ~ Mystery Dinner Theater 2016 Audition Announcement

Shari Schneider via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 19 07:02:40 PST 2016

Act-It UP! Community Theatre announces auditions for the 6th annual Mystery
Dinner Theater production

AUDITIONS for...
Mystery Dinner Theater 2016

"The Case of the City that Almost Vanished"

Written & Directed by:
Shari Lynn Schneider
Act-It UP! Community Theatre

Where?
Pilgrim United Church of Christ
130 Broad Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Office Phone: (330) 928-4847

When?
Thursday, February 25th - 7pm to 9pm
Saturday, February 27th - 11am to 1pm
Sunday, February 28th (By Appointment Only, between 1:30pm & 5pm)
Monday, February 29th (By Appointment Only, between 7pm & 9pm)

*If you wish to audition and are unable to attend the posted times, contact
the Director to schedule an appointment prior to the cast posting.

Audition Info:
We are looking to cast up to 19 (10 male & 9 females)..Ages Teen through
Adults of any age. Some roles may be doubled.

If you would like to be a part of this years' production crew, please
either email or attend the auditions for further information.

Check the website or our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/
act.it.up.theatre/) to learn more about the story and for the posting of
the character list.

Auditions will consist of cold reads from the script.
Please bring your calendar to declare possible conflicts with the rehearsal
schedule.

Rehearsals will be on Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6:30 to 8:30 with a week of
Dress & Tech prior to the performance dates.

Cast will be posted by/on March 2nd & rehearsals begin March 9th.

Performance Dates:
****NEW THIS YEAR! Due to previous years success and interest, we are
adding a 3rd Performance!*****

Friday, May 6, 2016 - 7pm (Doors Open 6:45pm)
Sunday, May 8, 2015 - 5pm (Doors Open 4:45pm)

Mystery Tea-Time Matinee
Saturday, May 7, 2015 - 3pm (Doors Open 2:45pm)

Note: This production is produced by special arrangement with Pilgrim UCC.
All production crew and cast members are volunteers. The Mystery Dinner
Theatre productions are fundraisers for both the community theater group
and special projects as determined by the committee. If you would like
further information on how to get involved, please contact us at
act.it.up.theater at gmail.com.

--
"I have finally reached the wonderful point in my life where I know exactly