[NEohioPAL] Master Class today @3pm with Charles Smith!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 20 07:31:13 PST 2016

*Ensemble Theatre Presents a Master Class:*
*Distinguished Professor of Playwriting & Award Winning Playwright Charles
Smith! *
As part of The Content of Character project that is underway to Celebrate
Black History Month, Ensemble offers this masterclass from The Head of The
Ohio University MFA Playwriting program and playwright of  *The Gospel
According to James*, *Free Man of Color*, *Knock Me a Kiss*, and Ensemble's
current production of Golden Leaf Rag Time Blues.

*This MASTER CLASS is FREE and open to the Cleveland writing (and artistic)
community!  *
*Come and learn about character development from an amazing playwrights
point of view.   *

*Charles will also give a TALK-BACK following tonights performance of SLOW
DANCE ON THE KILLING GROUND.   *

*Where:  Ensemble Theatre, 2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 44118*
*When: Today at 3pm in our Main Stage Theatre!  Talk-Back will follow
tonights performance (8pm curtain). *

Visit these links on our website for more information on both shows and
special events!

*Click Here <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/charles-1>* for more
information on Charles Smith and Masterclass/Talkback
*Click Here <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/2015-16season/>* for more
information on both shows:  *Slow Dance on the Killing Ground & Golden Leaf
Rag Time Blues.  *

You can also call *216.321.2930* or email us at *info at ensemble-theatre.org
<info at ensemble-theatre.org>* for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in our audience!
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*