[NEohioPAL] Need Another Actor

Tim Collingwood via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 20 16:23:57 PST 2016

Hello again!

My play, Concrete Fruit, will be read at Ensemble Theatre in Coventry (
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 44118)on February 29th at 7pm.  I
need an actor, preferably white, to read the part of Dan, who is a
character in the late 40s, but younger will be accepted.. I would like to
get a rehearsal in before the night so if anyone reaches out to me via
email or phone, I will accept the first person who calls or emails. You can
reach me at (216) 408-2531 or tc71087 at hotmail.com. I will sooner respond to
my phone and/or call back than reach my email (at least by early afternoon).

Concrete Fruit is a short play about a cop who is an interracial marriage
whose son gets killed by his partner. Michael Oatman will direct the
actors, and I plan on attending one rehearsal before the public reading. We
need to rehearse soon- so if you are available, please contact me. Dan is
the father of the son who is killed by his partner on the police force.

Thank you!

Tim Collingwood