[NEohioPAL] Drama Book Shop needs your help!

Adam Kern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 22 12:48:25 PST 2016

Hello folks!

When I lived in New York, one of the best jobs I ever had was at the Drama Book Shop - an independent theatre book shop right in Times Square (250 West 40th, btwn 7th & 8th). They are the largest independent book shop devoted to theatre in the U.S. Lin Manuel Miranda, star and creator of Hamilton the musical, wrote most of In The Heights at the shop. Those that have been there know what a great resource it is to the theatre community.

Recently, they had a water pipe burst in their store that destroyed a lot of inventory. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/20/lin-manuel-miranda-drama-book-shop/

If you or your students or company need any theatre books, I humbly ask that you consider buying from the shop, whether online at www.dramabookshop.com, by calling the shop at 212 944-0595 or Toll Free 800 322-0595, or if you are planning a trip to NYC, stop in and say hello. The staff is incredibly helpful, and if you can't find what you're looking for, likely, they can.

I appreciate your consideration!

Adam Kern

SAG-AFTRA
       AEA