[NEohioPAL] Royal Enchantment Events hiring character entertainers

Alexandria Marzullo via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 22 14:49:04 PST 2016

Royal Enchantment Events is looking for 1-2 girls to join our Royal Family! We are a licensed company providing princess and character entertainment for children's parties and special events. We also volunteer for charity events. We are looking for versatile actresses able to portray multiple characters, especially our Snow Sisters.
* Must be 16 years or older
*Must have reliable vehicle and be willing to travel anywhere in Northeast Ohio
*MUST have weekend availability
*Must be comfortable working with children and have strong improvisational skills.
*Must be comfortable singing live at events

Please send a headshot and resume to royalenchantmentevents at gmail.com
Thank You!

Sent from my iPhone