[NEohioPAL] Audiences are raving about Mighty Goliath Productions' URINETOWN: THE MUSICAL! Only two more chances to see it for yourself!

Douglas Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 23 19:13:57 PST 2016

Winner of three Tony Awards, three Outer Critic's Circle Awards, two Lucille Lortel Awards, and two Obie Awards, Urinetown is a hilarious musical satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, municipal politics and musical theatre itself! Hilariously funny and touchingly honest, Urinetown provides a fresh perspective of one of America's greatest art forms.

In a Gotham-like city, a terrible water shortage, caused by a 20-year drought, has led to a government-enforced ban on private toilets. The citizens must use public amenities, regulated by a single malevolent company that profits by charging admission for one of humanity's most basic needs. Amid the people, a hero decides he's had enough, and plans a revolution to lead them all to freedom!

Join Mighty Goliath Productions for our 57th annual musical event, Urinetown: The Musical!

All performances are at the Daniel B. Ross Performing Arts Center at Avon Lake High School

173 Avon Belden Road Avon Lake, OH

Feb 26, 2016 curtain time 7:30PM
Feb 27, 2016 curatin time 7:30PM

Tickets are $12.00 in advance at Rio Coffee House and the Avon Lake Press, $12.50 online at www.mightygoliath.com , and $15.00 at the door.

Mighty Goliath Productions is an independent 501(c)(3)non-profit fundraising organization that benefits the performing arts programs for Avon Lake City Schools. Our impact enriches the cultural life of the community. We focus on our unique ability to provide a professional, fun, philanthropic theatrical experience for our volunteers and audiences alike.

Questions? Contact tickets at mightygoliath.com or marketing at mightygoliath.com