[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas next original performance - ONE WEEK ONLY - "Who We Used to Be"

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 23 19:23:53 PST 2016

Who We Used to Be
Theater Ninjas continues to explore the myths from last year’s Grand Celebration of the Celestial Mystery with their next original production, Who We Used to Be. You don’t need to know the its predecessor to dive into these gripping legends that resonate in our city today.

This show runs only ONE WEEKEND so get your tickets fast!
@ http://www.tix.com/Schedule.aspx?OrgNum=5139
Tickets $15 - $10

Who We Used to Be
an original performance
directed by Jeremy Paul

February 24 – 28
7:30 pm
Sunday performance at 2:00 pm

@ Canopy Collective
3910 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113

An outcast fights to defend her home. Sisters are separated by death and betrayal. A wounded animal sends a man's life hurtling out of control. Mythic stories and civic questioning continue in Who We Used To Be, a further exploration of stories seen in last year’s Ninja original The Grand Celebration of the Celestial Mystery.

featuring Courtney Auman, Minor Cline, Christina Dennis, Lauren Joy Fraley, Val Kozlenko, Jeremy Paul, Bryan Ritchey, and Eric Gonzalez

About Theater Ninjas:  We are the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience -to explore. We’re always experimenting; always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.