[NEohioPAL] Do You NEED to Write?

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 24 09:22:54 PST 2016

Whether it's the great American novel, a blockbuster or an intimate
indie film, the next television program or non-fiction books and
articles, if you feel that something is blocking you from getting the
idea in your head onto the page I can help.  As your writing coach I'll
guide you as you work through blocks, clarify your ideas, establish
productive writing habits and more.

I have your back as you face your fears and foster courage.  I hold you
accountable to follow through on the action plan we create together to
move you forward to your goals. As you uncover the whats and whys of
blocks along the way, I guide you in discovering the hows to eradicate
them and provide continuing support in the new practices you develop.

This is not about pushing you into a preconceived square.  It's about
you growing into the star that you are.

Now accepting 1 client for a 6 month coaching program $250 upfront, or
$50 per month.

Mary L. Davis