[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet Summer Intensive

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 26 06:14:05 PST 2016

Great Lakes Youth Ballet
Summer Intensive
June 20-July 14, 2016

Krista Morana, Artistic Director
Great Lakes Youth Ballet is a 501 (c) (3) non profit Youth Ballet Company

Please join us for our Summer Intensive 2016!

All levels of dance are available including Princess Camp and Adult Ballet classes.

Registration is now open for current and new students to Great Lakes Youth Ballet!

Please call us at 440-230-9018 or visit our website at:

www.greatlakesyouthballet.com

Princess Camp and Adult Ballet classes are available for 6 weeks of classes!
(June 21-July 26)

"Like" us on Facebook.