[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend for 2 Great Shows & More!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 26 13:22:09 PST 2016

*Ensemble continues to explore The Content of Character:Ensemble Theatre
Presents ​THE FINAL WEEKEND of our Panorama of African American Theatre 5:
 *
*"The Content of Character"*

*​SLOW DANCE ON THE KILLING GROUND. *
By *William Hanley*
Directed by *Greg White. *
*Starring *: *Joseph Milan*, *Nathan Tolliver,* and *Leah Smith.  *
*Main Stage Theater. *

*“Ensemble Theatre’s production of ‘Killing Ground’ plucks the heart
strings*" *-Mark Horning, Examiner.com*

*"These actors brilliantly capture the psychological essence of their
characters, as well as their distinctive speech patterns, and prioritize
authenticity over the playwright’s fascination with the metaphoric." *
*-Bob Abelman, Cleveland Jewish News.*

*"In the sharply written role of Rosie, Leah Smith is both funny and
achingly genuine."*
*-Christine Howey, Scene Magazine.*

*GOLDEN LEAF RAG TIME BLUES. W**ORLD PREMIERE!  *
By* Charles Smith*
Directed by *Ian Wolfgang Hinz*
Starring*: Paul Slimak**, *Allen Branstein*, *Brycen Hunt*, and *Mary Alice
Beck*.  *(*Member of Actors' Equity Association).*
*Playground Theatre.*

*"Wonderful & Heartfelt"*  *-Bell Likover*
*"Honest, and so well acted"* *-New Ensemble Audience member (Saturday
13th)*

Both shows run *concurrently through February 28th.*
Performances are *Fridays & Saturday*s @*8pm.*  *Sundays* @*2pm.*
Tickets are *$12-24.*  There are *Senior, Student, *&* Group* *discounts*
 available!

*For tickets:*
P: *216-321-2930 <216-321-2930>*
E: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
W: *www.ensembletheatreCLE.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

*Mention NEOhioPal and get our Group Rate at the Door.!*

*Schedule of Remaining Surrounding Activities: *

*George Brant, Award winning Plawright and Cleveland Heights Resident! *
*February 27th*.*  Masterclass 3pm.  (Main Stage)*

*Click Here for more information on this masterclass!
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/george>*
*Rajiv Joseph, Award Winnig Playwright, Screenwriter.  *
*Masterclass*.  Date TBA in March. This will take place during our 2016
Colombi New Plays Festival!

*Free Play Readings THROUGH the month of February and March!  *
*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/play-readings>*  for a
complete schedule of FREE Readings!

*The Content of Character* is supported in part by the residents of
Cuyahoga County through a public grant from
*Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.  *

*"The Content of Character" *Free Play Reading Series/Talkbacks is
moderated through a grant from *Ohio Humanities.*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*