[NEohioPAL] Ensemble offres FREE MASTERCLASS with George Brant Today @3pm.

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 26 22:10:39 PST 2016

*As part of The Content of Character Project, Ensemble has offered a series
of FREE Playwrighting Masterclasses by local and surrounding playwrights!
Each class is on Saturday at 3pm lasting for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
Today's class will be with Cleveland Heights resident and award winning
Playwright George Brant!   This class is FREE and open to the public.   It
will start at 3pm in our Main Stage Theatre space.  Come and learn from a
talented local artist who has reached national and international acclaim!  *

*George Brant, Award winning Plawright and Cleveland Heights Resident! *
*February 27th*.*  Masterclass 3pm.  (Main Stage)*
*Click Here for more information on this masterclass and the playwright!
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/george>*

*The Content of Character* is supported in part by the residents of
Cuyahoga County through a public grant from *Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.  *

*"The Content of Character" *Free Play Reading Series/Talkbacks is
moderated through a grant from *Ohio Humanities.*

*Click Here for more information on ALL of the Special Events associated
with this project! <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/special-events/>*

*We look forward to seeing you at the theatre! *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*