[NEohioPAL] SATURDAY at THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER - JAZZ RETURNS!

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 29 05:29:00 PST 2016

This Saturday night, March 5 at 7PM JAZZ RETURNS to the Lorain Palace
Theater!

Join us for a very cool evening all set on the Palace stage as we welcome*
The Sha**nnon Eller Trio* from Cleveland for our very first On Stage LIVE!
It is a cocktail cabaret like no other as* Speak of the Devil Cocktails*
will be tending the on stage bar and live jazz fills the air. Seats are
limited - a select few are left - and tickets will not be available at the
door...so get yours NOW here: http://bit.ly/23c8kgH
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F23c8kgH&h=kAQGvDCZQAQFmsu0W3rhaKTUypVw-xa9CYcWY-hRdJuMYwA&enc=AZN0YN_gBnxqsJuYOtYXUXQF8pcsF4hdUb6o1WtFkbCHvU_QWROfBFHBxaKIc2R-6kujUM6b17bBXDwbsSxXIPyn9DUwCmTFqJfNJqsqzgy3KYatgwQNKT5K_pFP5Npd_odPkRH-QacSbRUIMvVHfXNwwCFGB2VPFRdZpqpJTB-nVW-9PTE-1pQ5eiOKKuyyFWk&s=1>
or at the Palace Box Office (440.245.2323)

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave.*

*Lorain, Ohio 44052440.245.2323*

*www.LorainPalace.org <http://www.LorainPalace.org>*