[NEohioPAL] Bartenders and Servers wanted for Elite Catering Company

Jennifer Hagaman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 29 13:40:44 PST 2016

Servers/Bartenders
An elite catering company in the East Cleveland Suburbs is currently looking for top notch servers and bartenders for events and possible long term work.  Our client has high expectations of the people they choose.  You must have your own: black tux pants, white wing tipped tux shirt, black shoes, black bow tie and cummerbund.  This is the required dress uniform for all employees.  You MUST have previous experience and be known for excellent customer service, pay rate is $10.  If this is you and you are looking to work for a great catering company and be able to meet some of the finest people our area has to offer, then you are who we are looking for!  Send resume to jenniferh at tempersonnel.com<mailto:jenniferh at tempersonnel.com> or call immediately at 216-472-7000.

[cid:image001.png at 01D1730F.EE07FE60]
Jennifer Hagaman
Staffing Coordinaor
E-Mail: jenniferh at tempersonnel.com<mailto:jenniferh at tempersonnel.com>