[NEohioPAL] 61 key Korg Kross keyboard for sale. $450

Afi Scruggs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 1 16:37:59 PST 2016

This is a great little work station that's selling for $599 at Sam Ash,
etc. It's portable with wonderful sounds that include pianos, organs,
strings, etc. It plugs into an amp and works well. I just need a keyboard
with weighted keys and more capabilities. The package includes the
keyboard, electric adapter and the QuickStart manual. You'll need a case.
Please contact me at afiscruggs(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested.