[NEohioPAL] 50 Shades of Yoga! New series! (did i get your attention?)

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 3 19:00:57 PST 2016

50 SHADES OF YOGA!

(now that I have your attention!)

Using props, straps and tricks to enhance

our practice.

Starts March 7 2016

(no yoga March 28)

7 week series

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

7 CLASSES PRE PAID ($70) GETS YOU A FREE YOGA BLOCK

Based on the book

COOL YOGA TRICKS

by Miriam Austin

blocks available  for purchase on a preorder basis $10

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on using props to enhance and master our practice!  Together we will explore poses using props and tricks helping us to go to the next level with our asanas.

We will learn a new ways to shift our energy with these props and “think outside the box”.

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.