[NEohioPAL] Looking for DJ/Karaoke for Senior Adults

Noah Budin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 4 08:03:38 PST 2016

Stone Gardens is looking for a DJ/Karaoke facilitator for Thursday, March 10, from 2:30 - 3:30. We can pay $100.

We are an Assisted Living community. Our residents are senior adults with varying degrees of cognitive and physical abilities. We need someone who is personable and energetic, is not afraid to work with this population, and who has the appropriate repertoire - any music from the 1930s on. We would really love to see our residents staff be able to participate in the Karaoke. We also need to be flexible and switch to dance music when needed.

Please respond to me at nbudin at sbcglobal.net<mailto:nbudin at sbcglobal.net>.

Noah Budin
Assistant Director of Activities
Stone Gardens Assisted Living
A Residence of the Menorah Park Center Center for Senior Living
216-593-0484 (Direct Dial)
216-292-0070 ex. 323
http://www.stonegardens.org/
http://stonegardensmenorah.blogspot.com/