[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the Midwest Premiere of Arwen Mitchell's The Maybe Pile

Jessica Swank via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 4 20:14:17 PST 2016

Audition Notice! Coercion Theatre is auditioning for four roles for The Maybe Pile by Arwen Mitchell.

When: Sat. 19th 2-5pm and Wed. 23rd 6-9pm.
Where: Kathleen Howland Theater in the Second April Gallery: 324 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton, Ohio 44702

Roles: Claude- girl 14-17, Garrick- young man early twenties, Lydia- woman middle aged (Claude's mother), Dad- man middle aged (Claude's father),
About TMP: This play wrestles with identity and how the past shapes our lives, for good and bad. We go through life constantly evolving, but what do we keep or throw away; and what do you do with what lands in the maybe pile?

Actors will read from sides and while no appointment is necessary it is appreciated.

Contact Jessica R Swank for more information at jrswank8 at gmail.com or 330-704-1316

Sent from Mail for Windows 10