[NEohioPAL] Seeking Attractive People 2 Promote the Cinema Industry

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 5 14:02:02 PST 2016

Prelude2Cinema, a Movie & Marketing Company, is seeking attractive male and female models to promote the company online and at real world events. Join us March 10th at 6pm at our office at Shaker LaunchHouse 3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights, OH 44120,  if you are interested in being part of this. The campaign will begin March 12th and last throughout the end of the month as we build a Cinema Industry and promote our upcoming Film Festival/ Film Market and Fundraiser. Pay varies per event

Message us for more info and visit  http://www.thecinemaindustry.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com