[NEohioPAL] Join the Crusade 4 a Cinema Industry March 10 at 6pm

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Mar 6 22:48:25 PST 2016

Join Prelude2Cinema March 10th at 6pm

http://www.prelude2cinema.com/events.html

Prelude2Cinema is on a CRUSADE to create a "Cinema Industry" in Northeast Ohio. Prelude2Cinema will use modern technology to create a system based on the Hollywood Studio System where the Studio developed stories and artists, produced movies, marketed the movies and screened them to audiences. Open to All who work in Front of and Behind the Camera, Musicians, Biz Owners, and Patrons of the Arts.

This not an official Audition, but we will be accepting Headshots and Resumes for Promotional Work and our Movies in Production as well as resumes for new staff.

Event is free, but please RSVP via Facebook link or email crusade at prelude2cinema.com