[NEohioPAL] GREAT LAKES MEDIEVAL FAIRE 2016

cast directors via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 7 17:20:20 PST 2016

Auditions for the 2016 season of the Great Lakes Medieval Faire will be
held *March 12th and 13th from 10am to 5pm* at the Geneva Lodge and
Conference Center, 4888 North Broadway, Geneva-on-the-Lake OH, 44041.

This year, we are performing the tale of *King Arthur*. All lead roles are
currently available, along with all supporting cast roles to make up the
wide and diverse village of Avaloch.

Please email* glmfcast at gmail.com <glmfcast at gmail.com> *or call (440)
867-1045 to schedule an audition. Walk-in's are welcomed, though we
recommend scheduling your audition, as time is limited, and any walk-ins
will be first come first serve, and seen AFTER any scheduled auditions in
the time frame in which you arrive.

Please bring with you a monologue of your choice that best displays your
acting style, as well as any special talents such as juggling, singing,
dancing, or any instruments you may play. A current theater resume and
headshot is recommended though not required.
Be prepared to participate in a light improvisational exercise as part of
your auditions.

Any questions may be directed to glmfcast at gmail.com.

This is a volunteer project. No AEA contracts are offered.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone in March!