[NEohioPAL] Acting House, LLC Now Enrolling Spring Quarter

Alexandra Evans via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 8 06:49:33 PST 2016

Now Enrolling StudentsFor our SPRING Quarter

Acting House, LLC is a year-round acting school forchildren & adults specializing in film, theater and voice acting. Wewelcome all experience levels from beginner to intermediate to advanced. These classesare perfect for actors who are serious about acting, as well as individuals whowant to explore something new and fun!

There is NO commitment. Students can stay enrolled as longas they like. Students have the option to pay per class, or per month.

Course materials will be provided for each student atno additional cost. Lastly, in addition to coaching, our instructors can serveas a consultant in your acting career at no extra cost.

CALL TODAY!

TO CONTACT

EMAIL – admin at actinghouse.org

PHONE – 216.584.6822 or 866.706.2242