[NEohioPAL] FREE swing dance instruction from a world champion swing dancer - every Thursday downtown Cleveland!

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 9 07:51:58 PST 2016

http://tomohibachiandsushi.com/

FREE beginner swing dance lesson every Thursday from 7-8 with world champion swing dancer, Valerie Salstrom.  Valerie is the owner of the local swing dance company Get Hep Swing.  Valerie travels all over the world teaching a variety of forms of swing dance but she is only at Tomo’s giving free dance lessons once every week.  :)

We will begin with Jitterbug but will occasionally offer lessons in Lindy, Balboa, and Charleston. These special topic lessons will be announced in advance.  The 3/17 lesson is Lindy!  Lindy is the original form of swing dancing that began in the ballrooms of Harlem in the late 1920s/early 1930s.

DJ music from 8-11.

Everything will be swinging on the second floor. Come early for a meal and a drink.

There are many parking lots nearby as well as street parking.

There is no need to have previous dance experience or bring a dance partner.  We rotate partners during the dance lesson.  (If you attend the lesson with a partner and prefer not to rotate that is fine too)

Please check our website for information on group lessons, private lessons, our two monthly swing dances and special events and workshops.

www.GetHepSwing.com