[NEohioPAL] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Cleveland Public Theatre is Hiring a Physical Operations Manager

Careers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 9 13:51:52 PST 2016

Cleveland Public Theatre<http://www.cptonline.org/> is Hiring a Physical Operations Manager
Cleveland Public Theatre is hiring a new full-time position, Physical Operations Manager. This role will function as a department head, will be a core part of the CPT staff and will make a meaningful contribution to life at CPT and its success.

Job Description
Cleveland Public Theatre is experiencing rapid growth and has created a new role, Physical Operations Manager (POM) This role requires a broad skill set, leadership and initiative and will be part of an intimate, resilient, team-driven staff. The role will work across production, facilities, front-of-house and administrative areas and will primarily report to the General Manager. CPT runs three flexible-seating performance spaces as well as using unconventional venues, as a result this position will work with the technical director, designers and front of house to construct and manage seating. The position will manage the day to day needs of the physical plant, facilities staff and vendors as well as small-scale improvement projects. The POM will also manage CPT's outside I.T. vendor and respond to the staff & production department's day to day I.T. needs. General office management will also fall into this position's portfolio. Salary range: $29k to $35k.

Staff Description
Cleveland Public Theatre runs on inquisitive, ambitious and energetic staff. This team places high value on kindness, grace-under-pressure, and an unstinting commitment to work. CPT's professional artistic work has a bold and innovative aesthetic. We are invested in issues of social justice and equity related to race, gender (including transgender), and sexual orientation. Our education programs are integral to what we do and are focused on giving voice to underserved communities. CPT values diversity on-stage, backstage and on staff.

More details including responsibilities and qualifications are available at:
http://www.cptonline.org/news/uncategorized/cleveland-public-theatre-is-hiring-a-physical-operations-manager/

Applications
Interested candidates should send a resume and a letter of interest to Denis M. Griesmer, General Manager at careers at cptonline.org<mailto:careers at cptonline.org> or via mail to 6415 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, OH, 44102. No phone calls, please.

About CPT
Cleveland Public Theatre (CPT) is a nationally recognized center for contemporary performance and new plays, with an annual budget of $1.9 million and a full-time staff of sixteen. A non-profit with a culture of staff collaboration, our mission is to raise consciousness and nurture compassion through ground-breaking performances and life-changing education programs. CPT is the place to discover original, adventurous and relevant theatre. Each season CPT produces world premieres of cutting edge theatre, utilizing mostly local artists, and addressing vital community issues. CPT's education programs serve hundreds of disadvantaged youth and vulnerable men and women.