[NEohioPAL] IMPROV DROP-INS CONTINUE! - SATURDAYS - MARC MORITZ, INSTRUCTOR

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 9 14:24:24 PST 2016

                                         SO last Saturday's IMPROV DROP-IN
CLASS WAS HISTORICAL.

AND HYSTERICAL!

                                              SIXTEEN brave, diverse, and
fun-filed folk played for 2 hours and it was a blast!

*New students welcome Weekly!*

*IMPROV DROP-IN GYM*

*Marc Moritz - Improv Master Teacher* & Second City / ImprovOlympic Alumnus
Offering Weekly Drop-In Classes for those with a Fear of Commitment!

*WHO: Instructor: Marc Moritz WHERE: Idea Center – Playhouse Square - 1375
Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115 DATES: 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26
WHEN: Saturdays / 11am-1pm 16 Years - Adults COST: $10.00/Class - (Take
one. Take 'em all!)*

Here's what's coming *THIS Saturday, March 12* :

*SATURDAY, MARCH 12:*

*WHERE AM I? - ENVIRONMENTS & OBJECT WORK*

The foundation of honest Improv Scene Work. We will address the importance
of creating specific "wheres".

*And as we do EVERY week ...More Games!*

*Feel free to contact Marc Moritz with any Questions/Further Info :*

* marcmoritz at gmail.com <marcmoritz at gmail.com>*