[NEohioPAL] Three-Time TONY Award Winner KATHLEEN MARSHALL to Teach at 'Dance' Intensive, May 14-15 [CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE]

CMT Public Relations via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 10 13:52:06 PST 2016

CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE'S
'DANCE' INTENSIVE
MAY 14 - 15, 2016 @ TRI-C EAST

This 2-day program is geared toward musical theatre performers (13+) who
want to improve their dance skillset and dancers who want to advance their
skillset in musical theatre dance. Students will work with teachers who are
experts on the styles of Robbins, Fosse and more! At the end of the
intensive, students will participate in Broadway masterclass with Tony
award-winning Director and Choreographer, KATHLEEN MARSHALL.

*WHO'S TEACHING?*

*MARTÍN CÉSPEDES* (Broadway National Tours: The King and I, Man of La
Mancha, South Pacific and West Side Story)

*JIMMY KICHLER* (Assistant Choreographer for Broadway's 42nd St., State
Fair, and Dames at Sea)

*JOHN LEGGIO* (Broadway: "My Fair Lady" and "CATS"; National Tour: Benjamin
in "Joseph"; Choreographer for Joffrey Ballet School)

*MASTERCLASSES:*

*KATHLEEN MARSHALL* (Broadway: Three-Time Tony Award Winner for Best
Choreography: "Anything Goes" (w/ Sutton Foster), "The Pajama Game," and
"Wonderful Town"; Director and Choreographer for Broadway's "Nice Work If
You Can Get It," "Anything Goes," "Grease," "The Pajama Game," and
"Wonderful Town"; Choreographer for Broadway's "Little Shop of Horrors,"
"Follies," "Seussical," "Kiss Me, Kate' and more.

*HOW DO I APPLY?*

To apply for Cleveland Musical Theatre's dance intensive, please submit
here: http://bit.ly/1lgHxhB
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1lgHxhB&h=ZAQGoGWpr&enc=AZM_tbreLiItI9OWqQGw3Aw5xWvsG0ze_dCrKoVyYgGUe3U_FAksNSu3idEcsMqYJho&s=1>

*SUBMISSION DEADLINE:* APRIL 23, 2016
*LATECOMERS SUBMISSION DEADLINE:* MAY 7, 2015*

**We cannot guarantee that videos submitted by this deadline will be
considered.*