[NEohioPAL] Dear John Casting Call

Thaddeus Tucker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 11 05:37:22 PST 2016

Dear John is the story of an interracial couple's attempt to triumph over the adversity that quietly exist in today's society. Na'tasha loves Jonathan but is that enough to get through all the road blocks set forth by the way of the world.
This is a three page trailer/pilot that will play in Solan Cinemas this summer before the highly anticipated indie film Banger.
Jonathan, 25, athletic white male
Alex, 23, white male Johnathan's best friend
Johnathans Mother, elder
Good Day to you,
   Thank you for showing interest in the Dear John production. We'll being holding open auditions Saturday March 12th in The Cleveland Public Library located @ 3545 Fulton Rd. Cleveland, OH. 44109. 3:45-6:00pm. Head shots & bio's welcome but not a must. Hopefully we'll see you there.
If you plan to attend please email dearjohnfilmcasting at gmail.com with a confirmation email, contact info included.