[NEohioPAL] Are you an artist/organization/venue in Summit County? We want to help you promote yourself (FOR FREE!)

Benjamin Rexroad via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 11 10:46:42 PST 2016

Fellow Artists:

SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com/> is a FREE resource for artists, arts/culture organizations and venues throughout Summit County. Essentially, it is:

THE place where YOU want to be...

Yes, the site is an events calendar <http://www.summitlive365.com/event/?keyword&start_date&end_date&term&event_location&event_city=0&save_lst_list&view>, but it is much more than that. You can create a profile <http://www.summitlive365.com/artist/sarah-treanor/> to feature your artistic work, post classifieds <http://www.summitlive365.com/classified/> and even find jobs! <http://www.summitlive365.com/classified/job-posting-activities-coordinator-15-00-per-hour-based-on-experience/>

We are also a community. Our purpose is to help you become as successful as possible while achieving your artistic goals and dreams. And, once you join, we will leverage all of our resources – from social media to our mailing list (which is close to 1000 subscribers strong) – to make that possible.

For example, in the last month, we helped Summit Artspace <http://www.summitlive365.com/organization/summit-artspace/> double enrollment in a workshop (in just 2 days!), found a Kevin Smalley <http://www.summitlive365.com/artist/kevin-smalley/> an illustration gig and helped Mustard Seed Market <http://www.summitlive365.com/venue/mustard-seed-market-cafe-highland-square/> find 3 artists for a gallery show (Bronlynn <http://www.summitlive365.com/artist/bronlynn-thurman/> and Emily <http://www.summitlive365.com/artist/emily-s-durway/> sold pieces within a week of the show going up!)

If that's not enough, we offer "hands on" technical support. I am always available to have a meeting to teach you how to navigate the site, answer questions or offer advice.

Again – it's totally, completely and absolutely FREE. Do you know why?

The arts are IMPORTANT!

Which, of course, I don't have to tell you.

But I just wanted to throw this fact out there:

In 2014, arts and culture <https://www.arts.gov/news/2016/arts-and-cultural-production-contributed-7042-billion-us-economy-2013> added $704.2 BILLION to the economy. Yes. That's BILLION with a B.

And our mothers told us to "get a real job."

Summit County is literally bursting with things to do every day of the week (figuratively, of course.) As one recent guest shared:

"I've lived in Akron for five months in the valley. I kept seeing a sign for Weathervane Playhouse <http://www.summitlive365.com/organization/weathervane-playhouse/> and never did any research to determine what it was all about. Then I went to SummitLive365.com <http://www.summitlive365.com/> and I see that Dracula is playing with links to their ticket page. Now I have two tickets for tomorrow night! How awesome is that?"

Don't Miss Out - Join the Fun!

Create a FREE profile. F <http://www.summitlive365.com/login/>ollow this link <http://www.summitlive365.com/login/> to register for an account which will allow you to set-up a profile as an artist, organization, venue or arts supporter!

If you do not live or work in Summit County, you can:

1.) Check SummitLive365.com <http://www.summitlive365.com/> to discover new and exciting events to attend!

2.) Use this occasion to reevaluate your life choices and ask yourself, "why don't I live in Summit County?"

3.) Take the first available opportunity to move here and join our amazing arts and culture community. Probably the best community in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

Click here <http://www.summitlive365.com/login/> to register for the site and create your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Benjamin Rexroad
SummitLive365 Coordinator
benjamin at artsnow.org <mailto:benjamin at artsnow.org?subject=SummitLive365%20Question%21%20>